In Europe, many houses are heated by ground-source heat pumps (GSHPs). They absorb heat from groundwater, wells or streams and release it, for example, to underfloor heating systems. Unfortunately, this water is corrosive. It quickly corrodes the equipment with which it comes into contact. Spirec evaporators are used in a large number of geothermal heat pumps manufactured in Europe. They are made of 316L stainless steel. they are fully welded and seamless. Therefore, they are resistant to corrosion and freeez-up. Spirec adpats the hydraulic and refrigertaing connections of the exchangers to facilitate their integration.
Spirec customers heat pumps include :
- A heat-insulated Spirec evaporator connected to the ground water pumping unit
- A compressor, expansion valve and regulation
- A Spirec condenser connected to the heating network
Specially designed for the renovation of all types of geothermal heat ûmps, this range of heat pumps integrates the latest technologies combining economy and ecology in compliance with regulations.
- High coefficient of action (COP)
- Some refrigernat more efficiently and without affecting the ozone layer
- Tax credit according to the financial law in force
OTHER REFERENCES IN THIS SECTOR
Hauser / Glen Dimplex / Hidros
Do you have a question for specific application ?